Environmentally Friendly "Green" Laminate
Mannington Laminate floors provide beauty, performance, and environmental advantages that you won't find anywhere else. Made with over 74% recycled content, and installed without any glues or adhesives, Mannington Laminate is the only laminate floor to hold FloorScore certification. Because at Mannington, we firmly believe that Actions Speak. Learn more about the quality and safety of our floors.
- Decorative paper printed with waterbased low VOC ink systems
- Mannington laminate is certified to a standard that is set by the North American Laminate Flooring Association (NALFA), called the NALFA LF-01 standard. This standard requires 3rd party testing, and includes the “CARB” standard.
- Contributes to credits for green building systems, like LEED
- High Recycled Content
FloorScore certified, complying to strict indoor air-quality standards
- 100% Made in the USA
- Low VOC adhesives & finishes
- Replication of natural looks using advanced printing technology