Styles and designs for the American home.
Certified 100% porcelain tile* is fired at higher temperatures than regular ceramic tile, so it’s more dense, less porous, and shows better wear characteristics.
- 30% stronger than granite
- Resists staining
Porcelain is also easy to clean, and offers superior wear resistance.
Mannington offers three types of Porcelain Tile:
- Glazed: A glaze is applied that completely covers the tile
- Color-Core™: Glaze is applied to the tile but the body is still an integral part of the color and shows through
- Tru Color: The color is fired deep into the body and is the same color all the way through the tile
From an environmental responsibility standpoint:
- Tile is made of all-natural products
- Ultra-low VOCs
- Can be cleaned with water alone, no harsh chemicals required
- Meets strict indoor air quality standards
- Will not emit contaminants due to inert product construction
- Does not readily support the growth of mold, fungus or bacteria
*Certified by the Porcelain Tile Certification Agency, an industry organization.