Mannington Mills and all of its associates firmly believe:
- we can and shall work in the safest and healthiest possible work environment.
- all injuries are preventable.
- making safety first is critical to the health of our associates and company.
- that "getting the job done" means doing our work safely.
- Our "safety in the work place" philosophy will govern all phases of our work.
- As a condition of employment, we jointly accept responsibility with fellow associates to ensure this goal is accomplished.
Mannington and its associates must:
- Maintain safe and healthful working conditions.
- Follow proper operating practices and procedures.
- Observe all federal, state, local and company safety and health regulations.
President & CEO
Mannington Mills, Inc.