Environmentally Friendly "Green" Laminate
Mannington Laminate floors provide beauty, performance and environmental advantages you won’t find anywhere else. Made with over 70% post-industrial recycled content and installed without glues or adhesives, Mannington Laminate floors have been independently tested and certified by FloorScore® for meeting the strictest air quality standards. Because at Mannington, we firmly believe Actions Speak. Learn more about the quality and safety of our floors.
- Decorative paper printed with waterbased low VOC ink systems
- Mannington laminate is certified to a standard that is set by the North American Laminate Flooring Association (NALFA), called the NALFA LF-01 standard. This standard requires 3rd party testing, and includes the “CARB” standard.
- Contributes to credits for green building systems, like LEED
- High Recycled Content
FloorScore certified, complying to strict indoor air-quality standards
- 100% Made in the USA
- Low VOC adhesives & finishes
- Replication of natural looks using advanced printing technology