Today more than ever, we are reminded of Mannington’s core values which include Care and Do the Right Thing.
As you certainly have heard on the news, the COVID-19 Coronavirus continues to spread globally. I want to assure you that Mannington is monitoring the situation closely. Our Senior Management Team and Crisis Management Team are meeting multiple times a day to keep abreast of the changing events and guidelines. Our goal is to properly balance the service to our customers with creating as safe an environment as possible for our associates. I am sure you are doing the same.
With that said, Mannington remains open for business. We are focused on taking your orders, manufacturing your orders, and shipping your orders. And furthermore, for our internal operations, we are implementing the following guidelines to help ensure your safety and ours:
• Following the CDC guidelines on hand washing and social distancing
• Suspending all internal face-to-face meetings until further notice. All meetings must be conducted via phone, Skype, Go To Meeting, etc.
• Suspending all non-critical business travel.
• Suspending all outside visitors or guests.
• Reducing the density of people in a location via consideration of a work-at-home option. This helps everyone, including those that cannot work from home, while continuing to run our business.
• Instructing our sales teams to work with customers to arrange the appropriate means to fulfill their individual needs.
Our imported supply chain is returning to normal and our manufacturing locations are all fully operational. However, as we implement the above actions, I ask for your patience as we work through this together. I can assure you that the Mannington team is here to help in any way we can.
Thank you for your business. My prayer is that you, your families and your associates remain healthy through this outbreak. Knowing that this will be over at some point, I look forward to a return to normal sooner rather than later, and an even stronger business relationship in the future.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your Mannington representative.
Thank you, and stay well,
Russell G. Grizzle
President and CEO
Mannington Mills, Inc.