This dramatic white oak captures the history and uniqueness found in an old mill. Cider Mill Oak features a subtle but distinctive hand applied staining and wire brushing technique that showcases the beautiful natural grain. The modern colors combined with an eye catching visual will make Cider Mill Oak a statement in any room.
- Flooring Type: Engineered Hardwood
- Collection: Hardwood
- Pattern Name: Cider Mill Oak
- Colorway Name: Pomace
- Product Number: CDRK06POM1
- Size: 3 ¼" / 5" / 6 ½" wide with varying lengths up to 72"
- Species: White Oak
- Origin: Guatemala
- Wearlayer Coating: Aluminum Oxide
- Face Type: Rotary
- Sq Feet Per Carton: 30.00
- Carton Weight: 46.50 lbs
- Residential Warranty: 35 yr Residential
- Commercial Warranty: 0
- Warranty Details: 35 yr Residential 0
- Edge Style: Micro-Bevel
- True Detail Styling: No
- Gloss Level: Matte
- Surface Texture: Wire Brushed
- Variation: HIGH
- Scratch Resistant: ScratchResist®
- FloorScore® Certified: Yes
- Fade and Stain Resistant: Yes
- Can be installed on a wall: Yes
- Recycled Content: No
Note: Professional installation is key to the long-term performance of your Mannington floor, and key to your satisfaction. The number one cause of dissatisfaction with flooring performance and appearance is poor installation.
Hand Crafted Hardwood Hardwood
Cider Mill Oak
- 3 ¼" / 5" / 6 ½" wide with varying lengths up to 72"