Anthology captures the true essence of natural beauty. Anthology combines the three most widely used species in flooring; White Oak Hickory and Maple. Each is unique in individual character grain and color variation. When all 3 are blended together they create a spectacular visual canvas that is both rich and dramatic. Anthology is Mannington’s first laminate flooring pattern to feature 20 unique plank visuals more than 2X our competition. This variety adds to the realism and beauty of this timeless floor.
- Flooring Type: Laminate
- Collection: Restoration Collection®
- Pattern Name: Anthology
- Colorway Name: Ink
- Product Number: 28601
- Size: 7 9/16" x 50 1/2"
- Species: Hickory and Maple and Oak
- Origin: Made in USA
- Flooring Thickness: 12 mm
- Wearlayer Coating: Aluminum Oxide
- SpillShield®Plus: Yes
- Sq Feet Per Carton: 21.22
- Pieces per Carton: 8
- Carton Weight: 44.25 lbs
- Residential Warranty: 25
- Commercial Warranty: 5
- Warranty Details: 25 yr Residential 5 yr Light Commercial
- Edge Style: Mini Micro-Bevel
- True Detail Styling: Yes
- Gloss Level: Low Lustre
- Surface Texture: Embossed in Register
- Variation: Medium
- Unique Planks: 20
- Pattern Scale: Large
- Antimicrobial Protection: No
- Scratch Resistant: ScratchResist®
- FloorScore® Certified: Yes
- Steam Mop Approved: Yes
- Fade and Stain Resistant: Yes
- Can be installed on a wall: Yes
- Recycled Content: Yes
How to Care for your Restoration Collection floor and Warranty Information
Note: Professional installation is key to the long-term performance of your Mannington floor, and key to your satisfaction. The number one cause of dissatisfaction with flooring performance and appearance is poor installation.
Restoration Collection Installation Instructions
How to Install Restoration Collection® on Walls
Restoration Collection® Laminate
- 7 9/16" x 50 1/2"
“Love this flooring from @ManningtonFloors. I'm so happy with it.”Cecelia M.