The herringbone pattern has a rich history in wood flooring design and is a classic look associated with refined elegance. The size of Park City Herringbone is the perfect complement to the plank and allows for several layouts including a traditional herringbone layout as well as double herringbone, basket weave and ladder layouts.
- Flooring Type: Engineered Hardwood
- Collection: Latitude Collection®
- Pattern Name: Park City Herringbone
- Colorway Name: Snowcap
- Product Number: HPLS37SNWF1
- Size: 7 1/2" wide x 37.5" long
- Species: White Oak
- Origin: Made in USA of Imported Materials
- Flooring Thickness: 1/2 In
- Wearlayer Coating: Aluminum Oxide
- Waterproof: No
- Face Type: Sliced
- Sq Feet Per Carton: 23.40
- Carton Weight: 40.00 lbs
- Residential Warranty: 35 yr Residential
- Commercial Warranty: 5 yr Commercial
- Warranty Details: 35 yr Residential 5 yr Commercial
- Edge Style: Micro-Bevel
- True Detail Styling: No
- Gloss Level: Matte
- Surface Texture: Wire Brushed
- Variation: HIGH
- Pattern Scale: Large
- Scratch Resistant: ScratchResist®
- FloorScore® Certified: Yes
- Fade and Stain Resistant: Yes
- Can be installed on a wall: Yes
- Recycled Content: No
Note: Professional installation is key to the long-term performance of your Mannington floor, and key to your satisfaction. The number one cause of dissatisfaction with flooring performance and appearance is poor installation.
Latitude Collection® Hardwood
Park City Herringbone
- 7 1/2" wide x 37.5" long
Don't just get hardwood. Get creative.
Crisp mountain-getaway styling is just the beginning. There is a wide range of layout possibilities with Park City. This is a hardwood with pattern versatility in mind. Unlock your imagination. Add detail to your vision. Take the beauty of Mannington hardwood even further.
Park City Herringbone Pattern Options
Mannington’s Park City is available in both a random length plank and a fixed 37.5” length plank, which we call herringbone, to allow for multiple pattern options. Use your imagination to create your own design. Here are a few patterns in the color Snowcap to get you started.