Soft, rustic, casual elegance; perfectly describes Chateau, Mannington’s latest addition to the Maison Collection. Chateau is a European White Oak plank that features a super low gloss finish along with a hand-scraped and hand-planed surface. This combination creates an organic, natural raw wood look that is both classic and popular. The natural, raw wood finish has seen a resurgence in furniture and interior design and continues to gain momentum. Chateau will complement rustic, modern, and traditional styles, making it a versatile and stunningly beautiful option. Like other Maison styles, Chateau comes in a 7” width with lengths up to 84” and comes in 4 on-trend colors. Available April 2023.
- Flooring Type: Engineered Hardwood
- Collection: Hardwood
- Pattern Name: Chateau
- Colorway Name: Croissant
- Product Number: CHT07CRN1
- Size: 7" wide with varying lengths up to 84"
- Species: White Oak
- Origin: Guatemala
- Flooring Thickness: 9/16 In
- Wearlayer Coating: Aluminum Oxide
- Waterproof: No
- Face Type: Sawn
- Sq Feet Per Carton: 24.50
- Carton Weight: 43.64 lbs
- Residential Warranty: 50 yr Residential
- Commercial Warranty: 0
- Warranty Details: 50 yr Residential 0
- Edge Style: Full Bevel
- True Detail Styling: No
- Gloss Level: Matte
- Surface Texture: Wire Brushed
- Variation: HIGH
- Scratch Resistant: ScratchResist®
- FloorScore® Certified: Yes
- Fade and Stain Resistant: Yes
- Can be installed on a wall: Yes
- Recycled Content: No
Note: Professional installation is key to the long-term performance of your Mannington floor, and key to your satisfaction. The number one cause of dissatisfaction with flooring performance and appearance is poor installation.
Hand Crafted Hardwood
- 7" wide with varying lengths up to 84"