Unapologetically rustic best describes Kodiak. The hand stained and hand scraped finish creates a warm rich visual that lends itself perfectly to the modern farmhouse vibe that continues in popularity. This sustainably harvested plantation white teak species comes in a 5” width with lengths up to 4’. Kodiak will add warmth and beauty to your home with its rich 4 color palette.
- Flooring Type: Engineered Hardwood
- Collection: Hardwood
- Pattern Name: Kodiak
- Colorway Name: Champagne
- Product Number: KDK05CHP1
- Size: 5" wide with varying lengths up to 48"
- Species: White Teak
- Origin: Guatemala
- Wearlayer Coating: Aluminum Oxide
- Face Type: Rotary
- Sq Feet Per Carton: 40.00
- Carton Weight: 41.41 lbs
- Residential Warranty: 25 yr Residential
- Commercial Warranty: 0
- Warranty Details: 25 yr Residential 0
- Edge Style: Full Bevel
- True Detail Styling: No
- Gloss Level: Matte
- Surface Texture: Wire Brushed
- Variation: HIGH
- Scratch Resistant: ScratchResist®
- FloorScore® Certified: Yes
- Fade and Stain Resistant: Yes
- Can be installed on a wall: Yes
- Recycled Content: No
Note: Professional installation is key to the long-term performance of your Mannington floor, and key to your satisfaction. The number one cause of dissatisfaction with flooring performance and appearance is poor installation.
Hand Crafted Hardwood Hardwood
- 5" wide with varying lengths up to 48"