The Normandy Oak series, in our popular Maison collection, features fresh colors in a stunning white oak in a 7” wide plank and boards up to 7 feet long to create a high end feel to any size home. Subtle wire brushing and distressing is combined with hand applied stains to create a look that is ever enduring and quite beautiful.
- Flooring Type: Engineered Hardwood
- Collection: Hardwood
- Pattern Name: Normandy Oak
- Colorway Name: Brandy
- Product Number: MSN07BRY1
- Size: 7" wide with varying lengths up to 84"
- Species: White Oak
- Origin: Guatemala
- Flooring Thickness: 9/16 In
- Wearlayer Coating: Aluminum Oxide
- Waterproof: No
- Face Type: Sawn
- Sq Feet Per Carton: 24.50
- Carton Weight: 37.66 lbs
- Residential Warranty: 50 yr Residential
- Commercial Warranty: 0
- Warranty Details: 50 yr Residential 0
- Edge Style: Full Bevel
- True Detail Styling: No
- Gloss Level: Matte
- Surface Texture: Wire Brushed
- Variation: HIGH
- Scratch Resistant: ScratchResist®
- FloorScore® Certified: Yes
- Fade and Stain Resistant: Yes
- Can be installed on a wall: Yes
- Recycled Content: No
Note: Professional installation is key to the long-term performance of your Mannington floor, and key to your satisfaction. The number one cause of dissatisfaction with flooring performance and appearance is poor installation.
Hand Crafted Hardwood
- 7" wide with varying lengths up to 84"