A unique find, Pacaya Mesquite is a perfectly antiqued hardwood that evokes the rustic look of mesquite. Beautifully crafted by hand, this wood floor features random widths, dramatic natural character, and volcanic inspired colors.
- Flooring Type: Engineered Hardwood
- Collection: Hardwood
- Pattern Name: Pacaya Mesquite
- Colorway Name: Obsidian
- Product Number: PMQ07OBS1
- Size: 3" / 5" / 7" wide with varying lengths up to 84"
- Species: Shiranga
- Origin: Guatemala
- Flooring Thickness: 9/16 In
- Wearlayer Coating: Aluminum Oxide
- Waterproof: No
- Face Type: Sawn
- Sq Feet Per Carton: 35.00
- Carton Weight: 56.00 lbs
- Residential Warranty: 50 yr Residential
- Commercial Warranty: 0
- Warranty Details: 50 yr Residential 0
- Edge Style: Full Bevel
- True Detail Styling: No
- Gloss Level: Matte
- Surface Texture: Wire Brushed
- Variation: HIGH
- Scratch Resistant: ScratchResist®
- FloorScore® Certified: Yes
- Fade and Stain Resistant: Yes
- Can be installed on a wall: Yes
- Recycled Content: No
Note: Professional installation is key to the long-term performance of your Mannington floor, and key to your satisfaction. The number one cause of dissatisfaction with flooring performance and appearance is poor installation.
Hand Crafted Hardwood
- 3" / 5" / 7" wide with varying lengths up to 84"