This beautiful 7 ½” wide white oak flooring was inspired by the Pre-war architecture of 1920's New York City. Subtle, muted colors combined with multiple stain layers, elegant wire brushing, and a premium sliced hardwood face, Prospect Park captures the look and feel of high end, luxury living.
- Flooring Type: Engineered Hardwood
- Collection: Latitude Collection®
- Pattern Name: Prospect Park
- Colorway Name: Flaxen
- Product Number: HPLV07FL1
- Size: 7 1/2" wide with varying lengths up to 83"
- Species: White Oak
- Origin: Vietnam
- Flooring Thickness: 1/2 In
- Wearlayer Coating: Aluminum Oxide
- Waterproof: No
- Face Type: Sliced
- Sq Feet Per Carton: 25.77
- Carton Weight: 45.19 lbs
- Residential Warranty: 35 yr Residential
- Commercial Warranty: 5 yr Commercial
- Warranty Details: 35 yr Residential 5 yr Commercial
- Edge Style: Micro-Bevel
- True Detail Styling: No
- Gloss Level: Matte
- Surface Texture: Wire Brushed
- Variation: HIGH
- Scratch Resistant: ScratchResist®
- FloorScore® Certified: Yes
- Fade and Stain Resistant: Yes
- Can be installed on a wall: Yes
- Recycled Content: No
Note: Professional installation is key to the long-term performance of your Mannington floor, and key to your satisfaction. The number one cause of dissatisfaction with flooring performance and appearance is poor installation.
Latitude Collection® Hardwood
- 7 1/2" wide with varying lengths up to 83"