The advantage of White Oak flooring is that it is timeless. The look is subtle and understated yet so beautiful that it stays in fashion. From natural and muted tones that give your space a raw organic look, to popular mid-tone browns and organic honey tones, white oak looks great in any color. Mannington’s new Momentum Oak captures all of that and more, with its durability, resilience, and versatility. Momentum Oak is 3/8” thick, 7.5” wide, with lengths up to 75”. This product will elevate the style of any home interior and creates the perfect backdrop to an effortlessly classic home. Available April 2023.
- Flooring Type: Engineered Hardwood
- Collection: Rustics
- Pattern Name: Momentum
- Colorway Name: Whiskey
- Product Number: MTM07WSK1
- Size: 7.5" wide with varying lengths up to 75"
- Species: White Oak
- Origin: Vietnam
- Flooring Thickness: 3/8 In
- Wearlayer Coating: Aluminum Oxide
- Waterproof: No
- Face Type: Sliced
- Sq Feet Per Carton: 38.86
- Carton Weight: 54.45 lbs
- Residential Warranty: 25 yr Residential
- Commercial Warranty: 0
- Edge Style: Micro-Bevel
- True Detail Styling: No
- Gloss Level: Matte
- Surface Texture: Wire Brushed
- Variation: HIGH
- Scratch Resistant: ScratchResist®
- FloorScore® Certified: Yes
- Fade and Stain Resistant: Yes
- Can be installed on a wall: Yes
- Recycled Content: No
Note: Professional installation is key to the long-term performance of your Mannington floor, and key to your satisfaction. The number one cause of dissatisfaction with flooring performance and appearance is poor installation.
- 7.5" wide with varying lengths up to 75"