ADURA®Flex is a traditional glue down LVT floor which is perfect when you don't want any transition strips from room to room. It's also a great option for homes with open floor plans and with seniors or those with special needs.
• ADURA®Flex is made in the USA
• Can be installed in long runs without transition strips, ideal for homes with open floor plans and with seniors or those with special needs
• Features ScratchResist™X
wearlayer, the most advanced scratch resistant technology on the market
• Cabinets can be installed on top of this floor for faster, easier installation
• Tile can be installed with or without grout
• Available in both planks and tiles
• All Mannington floors are FloorScore® certified which means they are independently tested and meet stringent indoor air quality standards. This certification also qualifies all of our floors for low VOCs
Helping to Keep Your Floors Cleaner
Microban®, which helps protect 24/7 against the growth of bacteria and remain 99% cleaner than untreated surfaces, is now available on all ADURA®Flex floors. Learn more now about this exciting technology!